Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hello?

This is something new that she started doing. She has always liked the phone, but now she talks to "someone", then passes the phone to me and waits for me to say hello. Then, she wants the phone back and we go back and forth. Twice has happened that I hear a voice in the other side and it turns out Arianna dialed someone's phone number! In this picture, she is using our old phone, and she likes to talk to "the back" of the phone, and she is very busy gossiping...





She managed to go up on the sofa! (and she was very proud of herself). Yep, Arianna can pull herself up, now it will be nice when she can come down as well. So, I have to keep an extra eye when she climbs up because she is like a kitty: Go up - fast and easy - Go down - not really - :)









I can help you with all the paperwork! She is in a stage where she likes to put things in and out, so she loves the box where we keep some receipts and such... Good thing is that she cannot take them out because we have so much in there is kind of stuck. Maybe she will be an accountant...



We came home from the store and this bunny was a few feet from where I park the car. I thought it was going to run once I got out of the car, but it stayed (about 3 steps from where I was). I took Arianna out of the car and the bunny was still there looking at us. Arianna looked back and was quite for a bit, so I took this picture and then Arianna got excited so the bunny run under the fence and into the backyard!

4 comments:

Ron Nelson said...

Kids love to imitate, that's for darn sure. It's probably why showing them stuff so young is the way to get them hooked. Mommy & Daddy use the phone, I want to use the phone. Time to break out the musical instruments!

Erika (for Arianna :) said...

We got her a small piano that she plays with quite a bit. We want to get her a small guitar in the near future too. You are right they love to do what you do!

Ann said...

I would recommend getting her a ukulele when she gets older. I should break out mine for her to look at. It's so small!

Tiffany said...

I love when kids talk on the phone.
Real or toy, it's cute!