Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hot Dog --- Yummy!

Arianna is going from eating Gerber food to "adult" food. I am trying different kinds of meats, and decided to try my luck with a hot dog. I had given her a hot dog (Oscar Mayer) before and she was not very thrilled with it. I bought the Hebrew National and Mike grilled them for me. Then I asked her if she liked it and you will see her answer! Her nose is a bit shiny because I put Vaseline to help with the dryness after cleaning her poor nose so many times. :( She still has a runny nose, but at least she is eating. Drinking is the problem. I was hoping she will like whole milk, but she does not like it as much. I may have to go back to mixing formula with milk. We'll see. She does eat eggs, cheese, and many kinds of fruits and veggies. If you have an idea in what to give her in terms of protein (or anything else) and/or an easy recipe, I will appreciate it.

1 comment:

Ron Nelson said...

See, even a baby knows the difference between a good hot dog and a great hot dog. We only buy Hebrew National; you pay more, but you're getting real meat.

Maybe baby chicken kabobs would be good, if the pieces are small enough. Baby's first stir fry, too, because it's bite sized.