Monday, September 22, 2008

Sickness...

I was happy that Arianna was not very sick on her birthday party, but she got a bit worse on Sunday and we took her to the doctor today. It is a cold. Probably one of many to come, but we were worry because last cold (she was about 6 months) we had to use a nebulizer to help her out. So, the doctor checked her lungs, ears, throat, so far so good. Hopefully, it is just a normal cold. I hate to see my baby sick.
Mike is getting better, and I am trying to duck the cold. On Wed., we are going back because she was supposed to get her vaccines. The doctor said that if she does not have a fever, they will give her the shots. If not, we will re-schedule for that, but they will check her again. I am not looking forward to that at all :( It hurts me more than the baby...

4 comments:

Ron Nelson said...

Shots and needles? Ask Mike and I about those. LOL! It's tons of fun getting an IV when your BP is running on low.

I hope that you all feel better. Colds suck. Evelyn got something, maybe the flu, that's had her sick today. Shivers and cold sweats. :-(

Tiffany said...

Aww....get better soon to all.

Shots aren't too bad, at least it's over quickly, the one I can't take watching again is a blood draw on a toddler. At his age he really knows what is going on and doesn't look away like us cowardly adults. He just stared and pouted and cried. Too many needles in this world. Ugh.....

Ann said...

Hopefully she'll just have a normal cold--not that they are any fun!

I think I'm immune to shots, needles and IV's now...2 weeks of constant (4 or more times a day) blood draws and other endless shots (blood thinners etc) and then my oh, 5 or 6 different IV lines. YAY!

Ron Nelson said...

That's right, I forgot about Ann's Adventure. I still have a bruise on the back of my hand from one of my IVs and my right arm looked like I was a heroin addict. LOL.