Sunday, September 21, 2008

Arianna and her favorite book


As you may know, Arianna loves books. I found this one at a second hand store for kids, and bought it for 35 cents. It is an Einstein's book and plays five different songs (including her favorite from Beethoven's Ode to Joy) and twinkle twinkle song as well. We read this book about 3-4 times easily per day. The other day I was busy in the kitchen when I heard that she was singing and realized she could not wait for me and decided to read and sing to herself. :)

2 comments:

Ron Nelson said...

What a little cutie. We've spotted some good read-along books at our local second hand store. Nice hardcover stuff, for 50 cents! Can't beat that.

Erika (for Arianna :) said...

I usually go to two second hand stores looking for baby books because they can be quite pricey. This way I don't feel guilty or have to worry that she is going to destroy the book. It gives her the freedom to explore the book completely (I mean we are trying to teach her how to use the books, and the nicer books we can read them with her and put away until she is older)