Saturday, January 9, 2010

Getting together with good friends.


On the 30th we went to meet some friends for sushi and thai food. We went to a restaurant called KIN and Thai food on Milwaukee Ave. It was good, but it was not kid friendly, many of these type of restaurants are not kid friendly. No high chairs to begin with. I was a bit worried in the beginning, but Ari was sleeping when we got there and when she woke up she sat on my legs for awhile then Mike's. She was very good.

I got you... no, you got me... We got each other ;)


I am glad that he was able to make it after the car problems!


Wow, that is very amazing... wonder what the conversation was about...


Sometimes I wish I still did not like sushi since it is so expensive. I mean I can only eat some Makis but they are not cheap. Look at the picture, the one in the back is a Dragon and the one in front is called Sunny. I liked Sunny the best... I wish it was more sunny around here, these temperatures are a killer. But, the sushi was really good!

No comments: