Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Year's Eve and Cleaning (WPP 1)

This was the last day of 2009. January 31st and we were waiting for the last hour. Gosh, we were not sure if we were going to make it. When did we become so old or so tired to stay past 11 pm? We were not going to do anything for this day. But, we have our lovely Papa and Mama coming by and I went to buy some KFC, but they were closed... it was about 9 pm then I went to the other only place that I saw open Little Cesar. Can you believe that I was one to last person to get pizzas? They run out of everything!!! I waited for an hour I guess for delicious pizza (well, mediocre, but consistant) that Mike was worried and he went driving to check on me (forgot my cell phone). But made it back with one hour to spare.

This is my first picture for my Weekend Picture Project (WPP) for this year. So, it is a bit late since the picture was taken the first weekend of the year, but I am trying to catch up now. :0 See how long I can go... By the way, the picture will be of anything and everything. Whatever catches my eye ;)

Grapes.... what grapes will bring this year?

First cleaning of the year. Took the Christmas tree outside. It was a good tree and Arianna helped us by playing music and sweeping. How nice of her.

Where is Misty? Where could she be?!

Too tired after a long day of cleaning and adventure!

2 comments:

Ron Nelson said...

I need to send you a recipe on homemade pizza. It's cheap-o thin crust, but it's super easy to make and tasty.

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.