Saturday, January 9, 2010

Christmas #1


December 24th was really good. We ordered food from Barraco's and my family came for the festivities. We had the traditional: Turkey, stuffing, gravy, mashed potatoes, cranberries, pasta, bread, butter, and pies. Of course I forgot to take a picture of the food before we devoured it. But, it was very tasty. Here my brother is trying to finish his plate :)


Mike can barely move after eating. Hehe, we had so much to eat that I could barely sit myself.


I finally caught my mom's face. Most of the times, she moves and I get her side or back etc...


Our darling decided to dress herself for the occasion. I tried to put a nice dress, but there are some battles that you need to let go. This was one of those. She really wanted to be all circles!


My brother with Santana. How time flies!


Logan, Scarlett, Phoenix and Raven ready to eat. They liked the pasta the best.


Beginning of opening presents, you can tell how excited they were. That is the point of Christmas, when the kids have so much fun and they are happy. (Well, besides the birth of Jesus) :0


My sister loves make up so she got some handy "Eye pod" !


It was nice to see how happy my brother was with his gift. He really wanted some cartoons from the 90's like the original Ninja turtle, pinky and the brain, etc... He said this was the best Christmas ever! Now, he sounds like Arianna too.

Family Picture. Arianna was so tired by now.


I like this picture a lot. Don't you?


My baby in my arms. I know one day she will need to fly and do her life, but for now she is in my arms.

Silly girls, don't kill Woody.... Where is Buzz light when you need him?

And that ends our day!

No comments: