Saturday, January 9, 2010

Morning of Christmas Day


We woke up early to open presents in the morning of Christmas Day and the picture that you see above is when I was talking to Mike and I forgot exactly what was the conversation about, but I said "it is not like Ari is going to pose for a picture" and well, she proved me wrong because she started posing... so funny!


This was my secret gift... I had no idea what flip was, but it was an awesome video camera. A small one and easy to use and to take everywhere. How cool is that :)

Misty is trying to figure out what the whole commotion is about or perhaps she was thinking where is my gift!


Arianna loved 2 gifts the most: Wonder pets and Wow wow wubzy. She also loved her trike once it was built. I will post a picture of that later.


She played for a long time with the school.

Oh, father and daughter exhausted and we had a full weekend ahead!

No comments: