Saturday, September 5, 2009

New Birthday Card Invitations

I made the invitations for Ari's birthday. There are 2 kinds. The one with the pictures, and the one with the train. I was going to make all of them the train style, but I felt bad that I never sent the first picture that was taken of her (well, sort of professionally) since Mike took some the day she was born. But, the one that the hospital takes for you. I decided to use it this time. I also decided to do a blog since I forgot to take pictures of the handmade cards I made for her 1st birthday and her baptism. I can't even remember now how they looked. So, with that in mind, I decided to do this so I can remember!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

The invites were real pretty, good job.

Ron Nelson said...

We got the card yesterday (Tuesday, 9/8). Very cute. Thanks for the photos!