Monday, August 31, 2009

New post to come soon

So, we had quite a bit in our plates lately. Mike got me a new laptop since my old one is pretty much dying. The poor thing worked for a long time. So, it was screaming for retirement. So, as soon as I get connected to the motherboard where all the pictures are I will post a few outings that we did and Mike's graduation party. It was super so before I forget I want to thank everyone that cooked, baked, cleaned, etc.. Your help is immensely appreciated. I will be more detailed in the actual posting of the party. But, thank you!!! Also, due to the new computer and somehow I lost tracked of some blogs that I used to follow. I was able to save most of the links, but about 3-4 are lost forever :( Oh, well. Such is life.
And last, I want to thank God for all the help that he has given us.

2 comments:

janel. said...

I would love for you to embroider or cross stich something on a square for my quilt!! I would be honored :) Email me!!
janel (dot) maclean (at) gmail (dot) com!!

Thanks!

Jane said...

Amen to that, sister! I got a virus that wiped out my computer a few weeks ago. Breen had to basically wipe it out and start from scratch. Thank God, I was able to salvage my photo files. So much of me was in those photos since I picked up a camera again in 2005. For me, it would have been equivalent to losing priceless things in a house fire.

Can't wait to see the party photos and hopefully you'll highlight some of the food served ;))