Monday, July 27, 2009

Picnic


On Sunday, we went to a picnic in a forest preserve near our home. It was a nice and warm day, with no rain in sight. What do you think of this tree? It caught my eye - or I should say my camera!

Everyone enjoying the sunny day.


Arianna was loving this tree. She is a monkey in a way. She wants to be flipped, twirled, etc.. So, it made sense that she wanted to be in top of the tree.

Arianna wanted to keep going up and down. She kept asking Ann to help her! "Please!"


Everyone enjoying the tree. Nice family picture :)

Glenn and Arianna were playing ball for awhile.


Then, everyone joined on the fun.

Glenn checking the surroundings. Yeah, everything was in check!

Aunt Ann and Arianna having a wonderful moment.

Tiffany and Glenn playing with the tennis balls that grandpa and grandma brought.

Dave enjoying a moment with Glenn as well.


Horses. There is a trail that goes through. Glenn and Ari stopped what they were doing and looked at the horses until they were out of sight.

Nice picture of Ann in the famous tree.


Grandpa and Papa reading and relaxing.

Everyone else were playing a game.

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

Ahh, picture perfect afternoon. I'm glad you yah had a wonderful time and that it was nice and sunny.

Neat place. Don't remember ever being there. I'll have to ask Ron.

Erika, excellent photos.. I like especially the one of the horses.
Now I want a horse again. boo boo :-(

Anyways, thanks for sharing. :-)

Jane said...

Looks like a wonderful family day, Erika! I love the photos. I hope you are dealing with the weather better than I am....it's been in the high 90's all week with way too much humidity!