Sunday, August 2, 2009

Play-doh and "Shhhhhh"

Here is a picture of Jack, I took it just after he finished yawning so he had a funny/ weird look in his face. He is doing really well, but we are trying to figure out the best way to introduce him to the rest of the cats and house.

Arianna and play-doh meet for the first time. She did not try to eat it (at least not yet), and she had fun making little holes into it. I see more play-doh in our future.


She likes her stuff animals and loves to lay down while I put as many as I can on top of her.


I took these pictures with my little camera so they are not as crisp as they could have come out with the other one, but I love the sequence. She seems eager to keep trying to sit or lay down in the ledge of the patio doors. I am sure that is not comfortable, but that is what she wants to do recently. She was putting her bunny to sleep, and kept telling me to "Shhhhh". Yeah.





Here are some pictures of the new plants/ flowers that I don't think I did before. :)




1 comment:

Evelyn said...

Jack looks good. He's found a wonderful family to be apart of.

Arianna seems to be having lots
of fun. Keep it up Arianna.