Friday, May 29, 2009

Help nature and other events.

I wanted to start the blog entry with this picture that I took a few days ago. This poor squirrel got stuck in a milk's ring (most likely). Let's remember to cut those things that can injure animals, kids, etc. It does not take too long. I wish I could help this poor squirrel, but he runs just by me opening the door and I am not sure how I could hold him to do it. Plus, I have not seen him since then :(

Into nicer things... This is a banana bread that I started from scratch. My third try. Mike thinks this is the best one so far (my second attempt was not very good)...

More pictures of the yard... I love this honeysuckle, last year it got some type of disease in the leaves and I thought it may died, but it looks great so far. I love the orange of the flowers the most.

I don't even remember if I planted this one or it was here, but I like the poms poms look of its flowers. I guess Ari and I like purple more than I thought.

Another shot of the purple lupine, as you can see it has bloomed more in the top.


Can you see the bi-color in this clematis? I am going to try to buy two more, a red one and a bright all purple. :)

One of my favorite flower/bush, hydrangea. I bought this one without any blooms and I thought it will be pink, here looks more like a light blue/purple/white. It will be nice next to the one that I know it is pink.

Mike finally found a ring to substitute the one he got married with. This year when we go for our renewal of vows, we will ask the reverend to bless the ring :)

Ari wants to help more in the chores around the house, I know I better take advantage of that while it lasts... but here she is helping take the garbage to the front door (then I take it to the curve).

I took these two pictures that follow with Ron in mind... Does the bus look familiar to you? Ari plays with it quite often.


I took these pictures yesterday, she was feeling better, but still had some fever. I noticed that she had something in her t-shirt and I asked her, what do you have in there? She said a K. I looked and yes, it was one of her letters. (Is around her belly button).


She loves the cats (a bit too much), but I like this picture. She always goes to Misty the most because she puts up with her more... And I am happy to say that the fever is gone :).

No comments: