Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Arianna's new pictures

We were in the backyard a few days ago, and I just started taking pictures of Arianna (like I normally do), but I really liked some of these shots. Now, I am having a hard time choosing two that I want to do bigger than 4 x 6 so I can put in a frame, maybe 8 x 10. So, what do you think, which two pictures will you choose (from Ari in overalls)...


Picture #1, Ari was walking down the stairs.

Picture #2, I like the silhouette of her walking towards the garage.

Picture#3, Arianna was dancing and singing.

Picture #4, I think there was a bird that flew above her towards the trellis.

Picture #5, Arianna very busy doing... maybe she is trying to figure out how to grill!

Picture #6, Arianna took her hat...she had enough I guess.

Picture #7, She did this post on purpose.


Picture #8, love her smile.

Here is a shot of a new pair of pink shoes. Well, it is the first pair of pink shoes, she had black ones and white ones.

Arianna playing with her favorite ball.

She is practicing walking fast, running and jumping.

One of Ari's favorite flowers are the red roses. She always goes there first to tell me, red "bowwer" (flower).


3 comments:

Tiffany said...

#7!

Ron Nelson said...

I'd go with #3 and #7. Though #7 reminds me of a Glamor Shot. :-)

And #4 would be good on an album cover. "Look away from the camera, like you don't care about it."

My goodness her hair is growing fast.

Ann said...

#4 is my favorite. but gosh, they are all adorable. I love baby overalls!