Monday, June 1, 2009

New neighbor.

Trying to let Arianna eat by herself. Some days she does better than others. Well, practice makes everyone perfect or close to it anyway. :)

Do you know what kind of bird is this? The one looking at me...

I took a picture of this beautiful peony (at Arianna's grandparent's house). I think this is the one called Sherbet Peony.

And finally, we seem to have a new neighbor in our yard. We had bunnies, lots of squirrels, birds, opossum, etc.... but I'd never seen a raccoon in our yard. My neighbor Chris had said that there was one somewhere in the back of our houses (we have a small lot with grass and trees) and he thought it lived in a neighbor's garage. But, I never saw it so close. Must have been so hungry that he came all the way to the patio door (literally one step from it) in the middle of the day! (Well, having a garbage bag that we had just put on the deck since we were getting ready to leave I am sure it helped)

No comments: