Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New toys...

I finally cleaned the "coat" closet (located at the entrance of our house). It had been our "black hole" for a while, and I found 2 new toys (bought about a year or more ago). One was letters, numbers, and math signs. The other one was a cloth book. So, I waited until Mike was here so he could open them with Ari. She was so excited, she was waiting patiently for daddy to open them.

Future Garden of America? Well, she does not mind getting dirt on her hands....I can't say the same about food!
Ari and flowers. She goes around telling me "bowwer" (flower) and the color of each of them. I like that she does not mind been outside so gives me time to fix some stuff that I need to do in the garden.
Nice smile. She loves to run and play around. We were playing "Tag.."

Her favorite ball, we played soccer with it (since she can kick it better than catch it). This also reminds me two things that she finds hilarious right now. One, when you put her on her car seat, she likes it when you say "click ,click" when you are putting the seat belt. Two, she made a really smelly poop when she was sick, and I went "ewe", and she laughed so hard. Now, she goes ewe herself and laughs a lot.

Well, here are my seedlings (tomatoes) that I just transferred. Don't know, it does not look promising... at least, I tried. I'll see what happens.

Here is the clematis with all the flowers opened! I wonder how many will give next year. First year was 1, second year were 3, this year are 15!

A rose is born! I guess the plants are liking the spot were I planted them since they are staring to give us new buds (flowers and/or leaves). That makes me happy :)

Here is a picture of my iris dutch in full bloom, it will last about 1-2 weeks more, then we will wait until next year.

I had said no more planting -no bushes, trees, etc..- only flowers, annuals, and a few vegetables. But, I could not pass 2 bushes more (really good sale). A red azalea, and in honor of Star Trek... A Vulcan! That is the name of this rhododendron.

Anyone knows the name of this plant? It has white flowers during June, the purple color on top and green on the bottom?

I looked at this picture and realized how marked the seasons are here. Just not long ago, there was no green at all...

In honor of Evelyn, I took a picture of our bat house (we have 2). There were put there by the previous owner. Like the bat sign?

I guess we will be having new neighbors. The female robin has been nesting now!

And this picture is for Tiffany, I rearrange my pantry. Ari helped too. She helped to take the things out, and put the ones in the bottom in. How nice of her.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

The clemantis is gorgeous.

That's really ironic re: the poo "ew" because I said that recently to him and it cracked him up too during a diaper change! He made me say "ew" again and again.

Good job with the pantry!! I mean it. Very nice. And don't think I didn't notice the little label maker action going on on the bottom shelf. Looks like you'll be able to find everything!