Thursday, December 4, 2008

Around Thanksgiving

Well, let's see Arianna still loves her bear as you can see in the pictures below. I love the one where she is looking at the fridge because she did not know that I was taking the picture, and she is going about her business :) The other picture, you can tell that she was telling me something " BEAR"! Yes, we know is your bear sweety...
[ In other words, she makes the sound for monkey and dog. Knows her nose, ears, and sometimes mouth. She can say blue (blu). Asks for her bottle. Tells you when she is hungry. She hugs and kisses her bears and us! ...and some more that I cannot think right now...]

How this ladybug got into Arianna's shoe is a mystery. When we got home and took her shoes, I saw something inside. First , I thought it was a small pebble, but once I went inside to get it and moved, it startled me until I figured out what it was. I took her outside so my cats were not going to " play " with it.

On Thanksgiving Day, we went to the Museum of Science and Industry as it has become a tradition. Most of the trees were beautiful, but I have to say that the Mexican tree this year was not nice. :( Hopefully next year, they can do something better. I even told Mike I would try to save or make some ornaments for next year if I can find out who is doing it next year. I always pick my favorite top 3. This year were: Poland, Japan, and Native American!
In this visit, we had a pretty group: Arianna, Arianna's grandparents, Uncle Ron, Aunt Ann, Mike and me. This was the first year that Arianna was walking around and touching gently some of the ornaments. She liked this doll that was next to one of the trees. I guess she started to like babies. We also ate a little so we could still have a big appetite for the wonderful dinner that Tiffany, Dave and Glenn did for us later in the day. Here are some pictures of the Museum!

Wait for the second part of the Thanksgiving Day!

No comments: