Friday, December 5, 2008

Arianna's first car ride!

We went to the Aurora Outlet mall over the weekend and I will not go there in a long, loooooong time. It was crowded and not many stores that I like except for Lindt chocolates and the Swarovski Co. (but too expensive to buy usually). This time I actually bought a Steiff bear with a swarovski crystal ornament for 56 dollars which is actually a deal. The bear was too darn cute, and it will be for Arianna eventually.
The reason that we went is to buy one gift for the gift exchange with my family. It so happens that the store that we were looking for is either at this mall or in Michigan City. Anyway, while shopping for some yummy chocolates, Mike decided to take Arianna to one of the kid's cars. Here goes the quarter and this is what happened:



It was more challenging this time with Arianna because she wanted to walk too. I mean I don't blame her, she can do it now. So, we took turns while my sister or me went into stores. She was very happy and was smiling to the people passing by when she was let "loose". And those are the pictures of us happily leaving the mall.

No comments: