Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving Part 2

After the museum, we went home for a bit so Arianna could take a nap, which she did (about 2-3 hrs.) Then, we headed to Tiffany, Glenn and Dave's house for diner. They had a nice turkey with all the sides that go with it. We ate plenty and then we went to the living room to play White Elephant. It was fun. The kids played together for awhile and then Arianna got too tired. I tried to put her in Glenn's crib, but she did not stay. So, after a bit longer we went home.
Here is a picture of Bobo, their bunny. He is so cute. They also Ruby, a goldfish (I think), and Apollo ( I forgot the type of reptile he is - so help me Tiffany). I forgot, for dessert they had some nice brownies and I brought a pecan pie (which I never had before, but I did not like it much, I think I prefer pumpkin and then sweet potato pies.)


Here are some other pics:

I love this one! I took this picture right after finishing the food. Can you tell? No one could move for awhile :)

Arianna loves Christmas trees, from this tree she liked the bear ornament that you see in the front of the tree.

I asked Glenn to smile for a picture and he did. I finally took a nice picture of him, usually he is too quick for me.

I wonder what made Dave and Tiffany laugh this way. I am sure it was the white elephant's gift!

And I finished the event with a picture of Arianna and Glenn playing together!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Erika:

You took a GREAT pic of Glenn; I am so impressed! That was a perfect pic! I am saving it. And Bobo's pic was good too.

Ruby is a goldfish, 'Ryukin'. Apollo is a Uromastyx Mali lizard. Bobo, we think from looking at the state fair, is a 'Polish Broken' rabbit. Bad name I know.