Monday, October 6, 2008

Fall is here...





















I know that summer ended awhile ago, but the weather was still pretty nice. These pictures I took last Monday when I was waiting for Mike to come from school. It was the first day that got a bit cold for me (wearing short sleeves, and no sweater), and I realized that I had not paid attention to my beautiful flowers in the front of the house. Pretty soon they will be gone and I decided to share with you. They are dahlias - two types- I forgot there specific names, but they are huge and beautiful!



I think Mike was confused to see me outside taking pictures. I went outside just a few seconds before I saw him coming into the driveway. Talk about timing...

2 comments:

Ron Nelson said...

LOL! Mike has the "oh, I've really enjoyed class and the drive home" look on his face. :-)

Evelyn said...

Erika, I'm amazed by the sheer size of that flower.

Wow, Mikey looks so tired. Hope you were able to rest up. Hell, even though Mikey is tired he still comes out looking quite handsome in that photo. ;-)