Monday, October 6, 2008

Arianna's Recent Activities

This is a picture for Ann and Barry. I left the merry-go-around toy on the floor while I was cleaning, and she liked it. I caught her playing with it.
Around and around it went... (Mini-update : She is doing a lot better, at least she is able to keep the food in her tummy. I am still giving her light foods and hopefully we can be back to normal pretty soon - food wise).












Halloween is coming and I bought some pumpkin heads for my sister's kids that are not going trick or treat (I am putting some candy in the pumpkins for the kids). I left them in one of the corners of the dining room. Next thing I know they are closed to Arianna's play mat with lots of toys in them. mmmhh... I wonder if I have gremlins in the house! :)






It's a bucket world! Yep, my cabinets are no longer safe with the super power of Arianna's hands! All her toys end in my Tupperware, you know...blocks, babies, books...












This is her new "winter coat" for when it is cold, but not freezing! She got it as a gift in her birthday from her Uncle Tony and we love the color and she loves her big buttons. We still need to get her a new snowsuit for this winter since all the ones she has are no longer her size. My baby is growing so fast.
























We had gone to McDonald's a few times now with Arianna, but this is the first time that she played with the slide and had tons of fun like you can see in these two pictures. We had a hard time leaving the place, she wanted to keep going up and down. I took some video that I will be posting later.

We also went outside sometime last week and she decided to be a "child" and played with gravel and dirt. She kept going up the stairs (by herself) then I will help her down and she will played again. She loved it and after getting really dirty, we went inside to take a shower and to have dinner so she could go to sleep. You'll see how tired she was when she was going to eat. (Yes, that is one of her grandparent's coaster...the other one still is MIA)

2 comments:

Ron Nelson said...

I really like the McDonalds photo with her 'peeking'. I also like the first one, with Mike is demonstrating what fatherhood will do to you. :-)

Lots of nice photos. Thanks!

Evelyn said...

Have you thought what you'll be for Halloween this year?

Ari sure does like the pumpkins. She totally having a blast.