Sunday, October 24, 2010

Vacation - Part 2

Evelyn and Arianna getting familiar with each other.  She looks great with Evelyn's hat!

 This time Oconaluftee's Farm was a disappointment because it was under construction and they took all the animals, and they were not handicapped accessible and the bathrooms were not closed by and Arianna is toilet trained and she wanted to go and it took us 10 minutes to get there.  If I knew it was in construction, I will have not gone this time.  But, I got these few shoots from the place.


 We were having lunch at Witch's overlook.  Arianna was having fun collecting acorns. 

 The look above us when we were having lunch.

 I think I took this shot when we were going back to the cabin.
Having dinner at Cracker Barrel.  Last time was better, but I still like the biscuits.  
 In our way back to Bob's camp.  It was the foothills parkway.
 Big creek Campground.  It has only 12 sites. 
 My view when Ari and I were trying Bob's cot.
 Goofing around the camera.


 Arianna having some milk.  It was a little chilly.
 Papa and Arianna trying the cot.
 Bob made lunch for us.  Thank you Bob.
 Arianna was just running around and having fun with all the leaves on the ground.
 Trying to capture the different colors in the trees.

No comments: