Saturday, October 23, 2010

Our vacation to Gatlinburg, TN - Part 1.

This is the cabin that we rented for our trip.  Masada was the name and the location was just perfect -between towns.  So, it was very peaceful.  Arianna let me do a pony tail and she kept it for a long time.
 One of the places that we went to was to Bob's campground - Big Creek.  It was beautiful and Arianna loved it.   I foreseen some camping outings in our future.

 She loves shadows right now.

 I don't know why, but I love this picture.
 Mike taking in all the beauty of the Smokies.
 Arianna sitting on a huge rock!  She was excited about it.
 Mike and Bob working in setting Bob's tent.
 Arianna was overseeing all the work.
 The view from the tent.

Rocks + Sand + Baby = fun!
 Arianna loves tents!
 I took this picture in a crazy angle. But, the tent was next to a creek as well. 

No comments: