Monday, October 18, 2010

Alma's Birthday

My sister had said she wanted to do a family gathering for her birthday.  Then, she scratched the idea. Tony and I decided to do that for her.  Unfortunately was at last minute and some people could not go, but we were still enough to celebrate and enjoy a feast!  We had portabello mushrooms with a delicious pesto sauce.  We had some amazing steaks, and chicken, and guacamole, and rice... just delicious.
My brother and her bride :) funny to think that my brother is all grown up and a newlywed.  Yikes!
 How about Logan?  Nice glasses!
 All waiting for the steaks to cook.  At this point our appetite was great to just dig in!
 Mike was trying the boy's bed.  It looks comfy!
I wondered what was so funny.  I don't think my cousin knew either...
 After the meal, Tony lighted the cake in the kitchen and walked with it surprising my sister once again :)
 Everyone was singing happy birthday and waiting for Alma to make a wish and blow the candles!
 Here to a wonderful year.  We love you lots.

Happy Birthday Alma!

No comments: