Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Vacation Part 4 - The Aquarium.

The first time that we went to the aquarium with Arianna, she cried all the way. We rushed and did not enjoy as much.  This time, she loved it.  She wanted more.  She did not want to leave.

 She was telling us about the starfish and her house.
 Hello.  Hello.
 One of my favorite animals, the seahorse.  Love them.
 Mike's favorite moment from the entire vacation.  We were sitting next to the huge tank and Ari and him were talking about it.

 A leaf horse?  Wow.  Very impressive.
 Papa and Arianna going through the tunnel.  Arianna's new favorite thing are tunnels!
 Grandma and Arianna enjoying some sharks.

 I rarely get my picture taken since I am the photographer, but I was there :)

 Interesting fish!
 Loved the jelly fish. 


 This looks like a movie coming alive.  The attack of the huge crabs!
 Mollusk?  I think. 
 We were surrounded by huge sharks!
 More fish pictures.
 And then it was us.
 This is a new section from the aquarium - Penguins.

 You can actually touched the manta rays if you want.

 Ended it up our day with some dipping dots ice cream and some Mexican food.


1 comment: