Sunday, September 19, 2010

WPP #35, 36, 37 - So late...

I took the pictures but I don't have set up a good system to process them.  I ask Mike to help me out so I can streamline it and post my pictures faster :)  anyhow, here are the pictures from those weeks.
#35
I am obsessed with fat quarters!  Maybe because I love to make  Stuffies? or I have deeper psychological need to make a quilt?  ;) 
#36
Meat.  We had a great feast at my sister's birthday.  I have lots of pictures, but I have not done the blogging yet.  I am so behind in many things that had passed.  I will try to blog a few entries, even if I am late!
#37
This little cutie is a squirrel made from recyclables sweaters!  My daughter likes it a lot. I think is a great idea.  To use something that otherwise would have gone into the forgotten boxes under your stairs or sitting in a thrift store forever... The blue part is the sweater and it is soooo soft. 

No comments: