Sunday, September 19, 2010

52 Projects - #35 A whole lot of bears...

52_proj_badge_v2








For this week the project was a continuation of two weeks ago.  I made ""Firsherman's bear" as a test.  After much thinking, going back and forth, I decided to modify it a bit... No big nose, no mouth, just some nice button eyes!  I tried to use some nice prints that really did not require much more. It took me 3 days and the day before the party I had the help of my mom and sister (Thank you!!) I mean after cutting 17 bears and sewing them, the stuffing part is where I was.  I think all the kids were happy with their bears.  I got 2 request for "big kids" as well.  So, I am doing a few more this week. 

(The letters from my previous project will be mailed no later than Wed.  I am accounted for now ;)  )

1 comment:

Chichiboulie said...

Wow! What a project! They look adorable lined up like that, I can see why they were a hit!