Monday, June 7, 2010

Cancelled GRill Party Not!

I was so tired that the Garden Party that I wanted to do was cancelled.  So, I called everyone but I could not get hold of my mom until two days before and when  I did she said "What? I am still coming!"  But, I cancelled I said.  She said ,  "I already did a lot of stuff for the party".  Party was back on. (We ended up having pork chops, chicharron, steak, rice, beans, guacamole...) On Saturday, the family came and had a very good grilling party.  My mom even bought me the only tomatoes and peppers that made it into the ground.  This is the first year that I don't go crazy buying plants - mostly flowers with some vegetables.  Maybe I can still buy some flowers for my empty pots...

These are the flowers that my mom bought.
My clematis that I planted 3 summers ago!  This year is doing wonderful :)
Arianna loving her swing and slide!
Thank you mom.  You are awesome :)

1 comment:

Jane said...

My mom would swoop in and save the day too :) I love that about our mothers and I hope to do that for my daughter one day.