Sunday, June 6, 2010

52 projects #20 - Wedding invitations

52_proj_badge_v2

For this week I'd been working in my brother's invitations!  I thought that I will be done in a flash, but it is taking longer than expected... still love it.  I am trying to help them.  The invitations are actually from Martha Stewart's collection and I tried to use the "templates" that she supposedly has in the website (that came in the package), but I can't find it.  Has someone use some of her cards?  Do you know the templates that she is talking about?  I am using Word and it is taking longer.  I  have some projects that I want to do, but duty calls right now ;)

2 comments:

Jane said...

When Breen and I got married, we bought our invitations from Target and printed them ourselves. They turned out so pretty. I don't remember having too many problems with templates. Breen played around with margins and we ran some blank sheets off until we got it right. What a great thing to do for your brother!

MrB said...

I'll be looking for ours in the mail :)