Monday, March 15, 2010

Random stuff...


Isn't she adorable?  This is Misty and she had not lay down like this in long time.  Well, we did bring another cat in the house...

Remember this plant Evelyn?  It is still budding!
Mike got the pots out of the garage ready for planting... is that a hint honey?
Mike was working in the swing set... he cleaned the space in the garage, put his phone as a radio with some good songs for cheering and just work and work...
Then Arianna decided to speed the process by lending a hand... (She was sooooo excited when she realized that it was a swing.  She kept saying " I love swings") (I will post pictures of the done swing later!)

My mother has a beautiful hand when it comes to knitting and crocheting.  She is so even in her points.  Not too tight, not too loose.  I envy that (in a good way).  I wish my crocheting was as uniform as her.  I guess I need to keep practice :) Aren't these blankets beautiful?

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

Wow, you're mom is quite good. Those blankets look so professional. I wish I had that ability.

Ahh, Ari's so cute helping Mikey. She's got a great gift from her grandparent and she'll enjoy it for many years to come.

Oh my, the Bonsi is doing so well with you. I'm very happy to have given him to you. It shows by how big and green he's grown. Thanks for sharing. Hugs.

Michael Nelson said...

It was actually a lot of fun building the swing-set. The instructions were clear, the nuts, bolts, and metal tubes were all clearly labeled and I just took my time and enjoyed the nice day. I even carnied it out to behind the house on my own, as Erika was inside nursing a migraine at the time. Thanks Mom and Dad for getting this for Arianna!