Sunday, March 7, 2010

Mike's birthday - Pictures

 
Mike's birthday party was quite nice, almost everyone was having a great time... except for my poor Raven that had a nasty stomach bug :(  but she was in good spirits.  So, this picture was taken after we gobbled the pizzas, especially the meat's lovers (well, I don't really care for that one) but it is very good if you like meat.  My favorite is the Hawaiian pizza, yummy!  We also had chips, ice cream and cake :)


My sister enjoying some computer time :)

Thank you Bob for coming and playing with all the kids.  Arianna is going to wait when you come next time so she can be an airplane again!

No hiding!  Ann next time you have to smile!  My camera and I will be waiting...



Mike's gifts had a theme - A baseball theme that is.  He got a Fisk Jersey from the 80's.  Thanks to Rebecca for recommending it, he loved it.  He also got a jacket!  Now, we just need to find a new hat to go with the outfit.  But otherwise he is ready for a ball game!

Raven slept during the party, but the boys and Scarlett were having a blast playing in the basement. (By the way, she is doing great now)



Mike is blowing his candle while covering Ari's eyes.  She did not like the flame this time.
Thank you everyone for the gifts and the good wishes.

2 comments:

Ann said...

New favorite picture of me.

Michael Nelson said...

I had a wonderful birthday party with those who also had a good time. Thanks to those who cared and shared the day with me!