Friday, March 12, 2010

Ari's talking

There are some sentences or conversations that we have with Arianna that I don't want to forget so from time to time I will write them here :)

For those that do not know, Penny was our cat that passed away on Thanksgiving weekend few years ago. 

Our daughter saw our guest Ezri and she said "Penny, Penny is here". I said no sweety, that is Ezri. We stayed with Ezri for a little bit and when we were leaving she said " ok Ezri, see you in the morning". I miss Penny now :(

 Yesterday,  "I love Kojak!"

"Mommy is time for bed now, not later"

"Look mama, a crescent moon"

"No, thank you.  I want the green dress"

2 comments:

Ann said...

She can visit Ezri anytime she wants :)

Evelyn said...

Ah... these are the moment to cherish. Just a thought, maybe have the video camera on one day and see what happens. You might get lucky and capture such moments. Thanks for sharing. :D