Friday, March 26, 2010

Chuck's restaurant and Openheimer.

Caught them eating!  Arianna likes french fries again! 

We went to Chuck's Restaurant for breakfast and it was delicious.  The first time that we went was for dinner and I tried their BBQ.  I was not that impressed.  But, I gave them a second chance and ordered something different and it was very very good.  The breakfasts were excellent as well.  Mike ordered french stuffed toast and I ordered chilaquiles with a side of 1 pancake.  We will definitely go back. Arianna ate her bread and just a little of the pancake.



We also managed to go to see the mostly monologue of Clay Jenkinson's portrayal of J. Robert Oppenheimer (the so called " Father of the Atomic Bomb).  It was excellent, but I will leave the details to Mike.  I am sure he will write a review in his blog.  We met with Clay and John Williams (from 720 WGN) afterwards!  [Last time I took a picture with them, but this time I was too tired for that, but we talked for awhile]  If they ever do another show, I highly recommend it!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Oh my goodness...I need to come visit and go to that restaurant! The portions look amazing and yummy!