Sunday, March 21, 2010

52 Project - #9 Cricut Expression Machine

For this week I did a little of everything ...

1 ) I did something that I wanted to do in awhile now.  I was given for my Christmas gift (2-3 years ago) a Cricut.  I am big in Scrapbook and making my own cards so after wanting it for more than 2 years, I broke down and bought the biggest one.   They had an awesome deal for Black Friday so I could not resist anymore.  Then, I used it for awhile  - after a few months I started to get myself into other things and the poor Cricut just stayed there - waiting to be used again.

Thanks to my friend Tok I was able to get back to it.  Picked up the instructions booklet to refresh myself and I started playing with it.  Love it all over again! I made leaves, flowers, words, hello kitty, etc...! but I did not take pictures of them yet.  This is the first part of a scrapbook book that I am doing and will take more than a week! But, I was able to rearrange my cricut area so it is easy to get to it.  You know that is the key to it.  Promise lots of pictures next time!

2 )I am also doing another doll for someone that loved the one I made last time.  So, it is a gift, but she does not know that is coming her way ;) (I will post pictures of her  [ doll ] as well)

3)  I am getting ready for spring.  Bought this beautiful Liberty of London Water Can at Target + some bird houses + Squirrels feeders + a new water bath for the birds and went around the yard setting it up, the birds loved it! 


6 comments:

Lis said...

bravo for returning to your passion! and pictures please, lots of pictures so we can encourage you to make more! (and because i have no idea what a cricut expression machine is!)

Jane said...

That sounds like an amazing machine and I can't wait to see some photos!

Annie Z said...

Nice that you are getting ready for spring. Lots of projects can emerge from this one!

ros said...

you got the watering pot!!! My store did not have them. I am not jealous...I am not jealous...I am not...
lovely

brandi said...

~i can hardly wait to see what you created...l♥ve the liberty line...so dainty and sweet...brightest blessings~

MrB said...

I love machines!