Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Goodbye swing...and a "house" for Jack


Here is my first try to make sopes. Mike liked them. I need to add some more spice into the chicken, but overall for first try I was happy with them. Of course I took a shot of Mike's sopes and he does not like sour cream or chipotle or too much cheese so it does not have all the colors that mine had. The green stuff is not cilantro (did not have any) but I put some yummy spinach instead.


This dolly should be with Ann if she went to her parent's house to see dancing with the stars. I loved Melissa's Charleston the best! Sorry Aaron Carter that lambada was to die for (and not in a good way).


See, my daughter will show you how you need to move. I liked him better two weeks ago.


We ordered a kit about 3-4 weeks ago and came yesterday. Here is Mike putting in together. If Arianna misbehaves, that is going to be time out! hehe, just kidding. This is a kitty condo for Jack. We are hopeful that by being in the first floor will help get the introductions faster, plus if it gets too cold in our basement, he can sleep there until all 3 cats can live together. Hopefully, it will be soon.

We let both of our cats go inside and to get used to see it. It was funny their reactions, Betsy went in and sat down for awhile and that was pretty much.


Misty jumped around and gave me a look of let me out sooner than Betsy. But, they are ok with it now, so Jack is coming today for a try out and see what happens.

First batch of donation gone, gone... I can't believe I still have a hard time letting go of some things from Arianna's first year. I am keeping a few items like her first pair of shoes, or a hat that I remembered on her, etc... But, it was still hard even the stuff that she did not wear or worn very little. Ask Mike, I still have the portable crib in our room and she has been sleeping in her big crib since she was 4 months. I am getting ready to put it away :)

3 comments:

Ron Nelson said...

I have an easy, yet extremely tasty, way of making chicken for tacos, sopes, etc. It uses some 'weird' ingredients, but the meat is delicious -- and it takes only 1/2 hour. I'll scan a copy & send it to you.

Ann said...

I love my dolly!

Erika (for Arianna :) said...

Ron: thanks I will try that recipe later. Ann, I am glad you liked it :)