Monday, July 13, 2009

New Pen Pal and Outing to Michigan City

Thanks to Jane for such a lovely package and all the things that came in it! Loved the pictures, the notebook, the apron, and the lovely letter.

My daughter loved the notebook. She saw it when I took it from the envelope and started saying "Crayon, crayon..." So, I let her scribble for awhile. One thing that she keeps doing lately is her hand so I took a picture of that :)

I normally hate taking pictures of myself, but I wanted to show that I really like and will be using my new recycled apron. What a wonderful idea!

Arianna is loving her new glasses...

We went to Michigan City on Saturday. As you can tell, Arianna is going to be a great shopper. God helps us. She loves clothes and shoes! Well, there is always her Aunt Alma to help her in that department.


Peekaboo!
Loves the playground. We are thinking in getting her a small slide for her birthday. She loves it now.

She would not sleep in the entire trip, but by 6 pm or so she could not keep up and gave up... is that a pout sweety?

1 comment:

Jane said...

Hi Erika!!

I've been meaning to come by here forever and a day! Things have been very busy (and HOT) around here. I am so glad that Arianna liked the little journal and the apron looks wonderful on you! I will be here until early Saturday afternoon and then we leave for our honeymoon....I can't wait!!! I'll be sending you a postcard from California :))))