Wednesday, July 8, 2009

What is comfort?

If this is not comfy, I don't know what it is...

I love the honeysuckle when it fills like this. I also like the red/orange flowers.

Here is my hanging tomato, I still don't know if it is going to give me any. I guess we will see...

I almost missed these beautiful orange Asian lilies! They did not grow as much as the pink ones, so they get hidden between them and the Black Eyed Susan, which is about to bloom anytime now.


These waving petunias are so beautiful. Next time, I will try to put even more so I can have a huge cascading effect. But, love the diversity.


I wanted to do all petunia, waving on top and the normal petunia on the bottom, but my mom had started to plant this way so I figure I 'll try next year. How about the two pots next to the tower, huge tomato plants!

I keep forgetting the name of the tree that we have in front of the house, on May is purple, then green on the summer, then yellowish/orange on the Fall.


I need to go through Arianna's clothes again. She is growing so much, but in this picture she kept playing with her belly button, so it looks shorter than it is. She was so excited walking down the path without shoes.

My hostas blooming with purple flowers! I missed taking a picture of these flowers last year.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Eastern redbud, it's a tree I want to plant somewhere eventually.

Erika (for Arianna :) said...

Thanks, I always forget the name :)