Saturday, May 16, 2009

New growth and bird and future fix...

Here are my seedlings for future tomatoes! I don't know if they actually will work ( I started a bit too late) but I am giving it a try. Even if 5 work, that will be plenty. So, let's hope so.

Here is a new bird that I have not seen before- it looks like the one called Indigo Bunting, but I am not sure. I love my yard!



And with old and sometimes new houses, here is the next thing that we are going to check - the gutters! Hopefully, it is just leaves or something easy to fix. And this is the reason that instead of paying someone to do the yard (the strip that I keep talking)...I started yesterday by ripping the grass!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Yep, I can tell ya from that picture of the gutters they're definitely clogged the way they're dripping. We had that issue when we moved in...no one cleaned the gutters. It's something you can't ignore, because it WILL come in the house (believe me - experience). We installed gutter guards on the top of ours when the roof was done, it helps but no system is absolutely perfect. Good luck...love the blue bird.