Friday, May 15, 2009

Mother's Day

For Mother's Day we celebrated by having a grilling party (hamburgers and hot dogs) with Mike's family. (For my mom, we celebrated during the week by going to a bead store and having some sushi/Chinese food and ice cream sundae.)


While outside in our grilling day, there were many birds that came to visit and here are a few pictures of them (the picture below has 4 different birds: Blue Jay, Cardinal, Morning Dove, and ? don't know - we called them the helmet bird)

Grandparents chilling and playing with their grand kids...

I like this sequence of Glenn. He really liked to play with the ball -I know it is pink, but it is Arianna's ball -:)


I wonder what he is trying to do?


Mike and Mom playing with Arianna while Aunt Ann is trying to take a nap.

I wonder what was funny? Maybe a good joke? I am glad that you are enjoying the day.

After eating, we gave mom her presents. I hope she likes them! Happy Mother's Day!



No comments: