Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Flowers, Kids and nature

Here is a very clean bird (American Robin). It looks cute after finishing taking a bath. I actually took pictures during the entire thing. He or She splashed a lot, and seemed to really enjoy the water.

First, I thought the dove was injured or something, but thank God it was just taking a nap or rest.

How about some Blue Jays? It is a really beautiful bird, although not the nicest. I kept hearing his call and it turned out we have about 5 of them! We saw them at Mother's Day.

Now, this is a remarkable vine "Clematis". I planted it about three summers ago, the second summer I thought it was not coming, but gave me 3 flowers only. This time around it looks around 15 flowers so far, yippee!


Our first rose that I am going to plant this weekend (depending on the weather). It is called "Chicago", let's see how it does...

I bought 3-4 azaleas and 1 rhododendron. I love the color of this one, beautiful yellow.

All these tulips were bought on 2008 at Holland, MI. My mom helped me putting them on the ground and you can see how beautiful the look. The yellow tulips (third photo down) now looks more orange. Really amazing change of color.



Two weekends ago, my nieces (Raven and Scarlett) came to stay for a day/ night. They were playing outside for awhile.


All that play, I guess she was ready for a nap...

No comments: