Saturday, November 8, 2008

Thrift finds!

I went to the thrift store (one I have never had a problem with) and it was the first time that I went when it was barely opening (9 am). There were so many children's books and lots and lots of things to go through. I had never seen so many :)

With 31dls I got the following:

-17 children's books (there were plenty left for other kids)(2 were musical)
- 7 beanies (Ari plays with them - specially the doggie)
- 2 big cups (I always wanted a good hot chocolate cup)
- 11 stamps (Christmas related)
-7 pieces of clothing for Arianna (2 still had tags)
- a musical / table activity for kids (value at 40 dls)
-A bed for dolls (and a doll included )

I cleaned all the books and toys and they look like new, some were new too. So, I guess not bad for a day of shopping. Here are some pictures!



No comments: