Saturday, November 8, 2008

Sea of leaves

We went outside on Wednesday when the weather was still nice (It was getting windy) and Arianna played with the leaves. By Thursday, the guys that came to mow the lawn, cleaned out and took all the leaves, but about 2-3 hours we had lots more...
Can you find me? :)


Some shots of the beautiful changing leaves in the trees around our house :)

When we were coming back to the house I noticed this squirrel that lives in the tree just behind our fence and was able to take a nice picture.


Arianna enjoying a ride around town. By the way, she is getting use to hair pins, the only problem is that she plays a lot and the pins sometimes do not stay in their position!

I knew it was not going to be long before Arianna was interested in my toaster! Yeah, here is the proof. Littler finger's mark!

When we first bought the kitty piano, she did not care much. Now, she plays with the piano quite often and I was able to take this video :)



1 comment:

Ron Nelson said...

LOL! I just found the perfect Christmas gift:

http://www.its2.uidaho.edu/mcenter/equipment/audio/blowhorn.html