Tuesday, June 22, 2010

This is one of my favorites bush/ flower from my yard.  It is a hydrangea -something like wedding bliss - it does look like the perfect bouquet!
 These Asiatic lilies are not mine, they are my neighbors  but they grow soooooo high that I can see them through our fence.  I'd never knew they could grow so high and the color are just beautiful!
Love the orange color in these milkweed.  My butterflies certainly like this bush a LOT!
 How about this hydrangea?  It is almost 3 years since I planted it.  Maybe I will try to make the soil acidic so the flowers turn blue!
And finally my tiger's eye.  It has grown soooo much since I planted it.  It even gave me 2 sapplings that are growing wonderfully.  I am planning in keeping one and giving one to a co-worker that loves gardening.  Besides something tells me I am going to get even more in the future ;)

No comments: