Sunday, June 20, 2010

52 Projects #22 - A cube for work.

52_proj_badge_v2

I bought this cube at Michael's -- sometime ago.  I forgot to take a picture before I added the paper, but it was brown. I managed to find some pictures that I could use for my cube.  Most of my pictures are in the computer and the ones that I print are usually for some purpose.  Anyway, I found some good ones :)  Here is how it looks before adding the pictures.

Here is with the pictures done:
The picture in the left is one of the first times ( I think this was THE first one) that Ari went in the swing.  She loves it so much now.  The one in the right was last years Christmas.  We had finished to decorate the Christmas tree and she was very excited.
Sorry, this is fuzzy (picture), but you can see the birdie.  It hit my window (not too bad) and I was outside protecting it until he could fly again.  One time before, another bird hit the patio door and the hawk got to him before me. I know circle of life and such, but I don't want to see that in my deck.  So, I was outside and I was able to take a picture of the bird and then it flew away.  In the right, it is a picture of our Great Smokies Trip.  We loved it.  Maybe we will retire there? who knows :)

This picture was taken when we went to Holland, MI to see the tulips.  It was so cold and rainy, but we loved it.  Ari was about 9 months or so.  I need to add some more glue to the corners or buy some nice stickers to secure the corners.  Or do you have a better idea?
I kept trying to make her smile and she was trying to be funny.  So, here are the best pictures of the bunch.

5 comments:

K A B L O O E Y said...

Adorable box overshadowed by over-adorable Ariana. That last shot is a killer, with her sly look. Wonder what is going through her brain at that moment?

K A B L O O E Y said...

But, I'm sorry -- I didn't mean to denigrate the photo box. I'm sure that will bring you a lot of joy sitting on your desk, both for the memories it provokes and for the fact that you made it yourself. Nice job!

Michael Nelson said...

This box brings back such great memories!

Jane said...

I've always loved photo cubes. What a great way to show so many favorite photos at once! I like the decorative touches you've made :))

Diana said...

So pretty and sweet! what a great project!