Sunday, May 30, 2010

WPP#22 - My craft swap box!


I can't even remember now when I got my craft swap box in the mail, but I just took the picture yesterday with Tiffiney's help.  She rearranged all the goodies while I whipped some guacamole for our grilling day.  We had our families coming to have some arrachera, pork chops, chicharron, chicken, salsas, sour cream, cheese, white rice and the guacamole. I had planned to do a garden party awhile back, but I canceled because I was just not feeling up to it.  But, I called my mom on Thursday to tell her that I was canceling and she said no!  I am still going I made a few things already!! So, I said ok.  So, it was back on - just like that :)  So, big kuddos to my mom because the day turned out beautifully.  Thank you :)  Now, on Monday we are planting a few pots! 

No comments: