Saturday, May 8, 2010

WPP#19 - Love and a paw

I'd been playing with my cricut so much that I needed to buy a new sheet for it :), and I realized when I was trying to decide whether I will buy one or not that Jack (my cat) had signed my sheet.  Can you see his signature?   It also reminded me that I just got a bag full of old candy... old in the sense that I used to eat it when I was about 12 -13 years old and it is candy that you cannot find here, but that my aunt sent me :)  Yums! 
Also, this weekend and each day we should remember our love ones, but for this weekend Happy Mother's Day to every mommy (love u ma) !

1 comment:

Jane said...

I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day full of smiles and laughter. Breen and I were at AC Moore this weekend and we took note of all the Cricut things. Looks like a lot of fun!