Saturday, May 22, 2010

WPP #21 - Old wonderful shoes...

These shoes were my daughter's favorite.  She worn them until ...well you can see how the look.  I tried to throw them out a couple times, but she will always asked for them over and over.  We bought more shoes and she will still ask for the brown shoes.  She learned to walk in this shoes.  She first jumped in them as well.   She run.  She did pirouettes.  She learned the color brown with this shoes.  She loved them.  I think they did an awesome job and I felt sad when I threw them away.  I supposed I could had keep them, but I cannot keep every single thing that she or I liked or reminded us of something.  But, I wanted to remember them here, and I took a couple of pictures so they will not be forgotten... those old wonderful shoes :)