Thursday, May 27, 2010

In my daddy's shoes.

She loves to put our shoes.  Normally she goes for mine, but this time I caught her trying her daddy's shoes.  Yes, they are backwards.  They normally do that.  I am not sure why.  Does it make more sense to put the right  shoe on the left foot and left on the right one?  I guess so.
We had Grandma stopping for a little to pickup her mother's day present after having some delicious Chinese.
Some days I do so much that I make myself so tired and this time I could not go to the bed or the sofa to take a nap. 
Mommy loves this picture of me being silly in the car.
I had just woken up from my nap and realized that mommy had a present from her craft swap.  We opened it together.  It was beautiful.  Maybe she will take some pictures later of what she got.
Woken up and ready to go!

No comments: