Friday, April 30, 2010

No ponytails!

Arianna does not like to have a ponytail, but she is ok with "piglets".  So, here are the first pictures where she actually did not take them down within 5 minutes.  She looks so adorable.  The only problem she kept moving so much it was hard to get a good picture, but you get the idea.

We went to Crackle and Barrel for breakfast.  It is one of my favorite restaurants and Arianna likes it too!  She was playing and singing.

Then, we went to Jo Ann Fabrics and she loves crafts... I know not a big surprise there. I hope she keeps liking it as she gets older.

And finally Target,  we knew one day she will want her own cart and she did.  She saw it and did not want to let go.  She is a proud owner of a shopping cart now.

2 comments:

Michael Nelson said...

She is just so darned cute. I wish she would have given me one nap this week. I am a tired Papa.

Jane said...

She looks so adorable in those pictures! She may not want her pony tails but you can probably still tell her what to wear...it's been YEARS since Kendall let me pick something out :)