Sunday, February 7, 2010

WPP#6


For my Weekend Picture Project (WPP) - for those that are new or forgot... I am taking 1-2 pictures per week for a year of something that caught my eye for whatever reason :).
For this week I could not decide between these 2 pictures. My first pick was the piggy. It is the only Christmas thing we still have on, but in our backyard so we see it when we go to the garage. The picture was taken with the previous snow at the beginning of the week and I was going to work. Then, I turned and I saw a smiling pig (granted it is not real), but may me smile if the pig is smiling with all this snow so can I ! (At least that was my logic at the time ;) As for the picture above. It reminded me when just in a few months it will be so green and it will look like a wonderful place to have a picnic. Our neighbors had actually camped there.


No comments: